|Name||：||FavorPrep™ Blood/Cultured Cell Total RNA Maxi Kit (sample: 10 µl fresh whole blood, plasma, buffy coat; or cultured cells of animal, fungus or bacteria)|
|Cat NO||：||Cat NO： FABRK 003-1|
|10 X RL Buffer|
200 ml 20 ml
180 ml x 2
|Wash Buffer 1|
160 ml x 2
|Wash Buffer 2 (concentrated)|
45 ml x 3
|FARB Maxi Column|
|Elution Tube (50 ml tube)|
FavorPrep Blood/ Cultured Cell Total RNA Extraction Maxi Kit is desigened
for extraction of total RNA from whole blood and cultured
cells. Some specially modified protocols are developed for other
samples, such as bacteria and yeast. This method first lyses cells by
using a chaotropic salt , then binds RNA to silica-based membranes,
washes RNA with ethanol-contained wash buffer and then elutes
purified RNA by RNase-free Water. It takes 60 min for an entire procedure,
and the purified RNA is ready for RT-PCR, northern blotting,
primer extension and cDNA library contruction.
1. Make sure everything is RNase-free when handling RNA.
2. Buffers provided in this system contain irritants. Wear gloves and lab coat when handling hese buffers.
3. Pipet a required volume of FARB Buffer to another RNase-free container and add 10 µl ß-mercaptoethanol (ß-ME) per 1ml FARB Buffer before use.
4. Add required volume of RNase-free ethanol (96~100%) to Wash Buffer 2 as bottle indicated when first open.
5. Dilute RNase-free DNase 1 in reaction buffer (150mM NaCl, 1 mM MgCl2, 10 mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5) to final conc. = 2KU/ml. (1 ml /preparation)
6. Use a centrifuge with a swinging bucket rotor for 15ml (Midi) or 50ml (Maxi) in all centrifugation steps. The maximum speed should be 3500-5000 rpm or 3000-5000 x g.
Store at room temperature (15~ 25 ℃) for 2 year.
We are always on the lookout for new business partners. If your company is interested, please contact us .
PingTung Agricultural Biotechnology Park
No.37,Nong-Ke Rd., Ping-Tung 908, Taiwan
Shuttleworthstraße 19, A-1210 Vienna
phone: +43 (0)1 292 82 80
fax: +43 (0)1 292 82 80-88